Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Snapperstuff Limited, trading as Snapperstuff and Snapperstuff.com. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Snapperstuff Limited.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to our website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and/or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system. However, there may be technical inaccuracies and typographical errors and at times some information may become out of date. We accept no liability for out of date or inaccurate information.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
15. Your payment must be received by Snapperstuff prior to despatch of the goods order and you do not own the goods until we have received payment in full.
16. By placing your order with us, you are offering to buy the goods and permitting us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods or services (including passing your details onto couriers and other subcontractors).
17. Card payments are processed by Sage Pay (formerly Protx) in UK £ pound sterling and no card details are stored directly by Snapperstuff.
18. If you wish to pay by cheque, please make your cheque payable to Snapperstuff Limited and post to us here: Snapperstuff Limited, 32 Hiltingbury Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 5SS, England, UK. Please also enclose a copy of your order (print out from our website), and ensure it includes your name, delivery address, email, mobile number, shipping cost, VAT and gross total, along with confirmation of your shipping option. Allow seven working days from receipt for cheque clearance. (Note: cheques can only be accepted in pounds sterling from the UK).
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
19. Prices and offers for items are subject to change and availability without notice.
20. Prices shown on our individual product pages are in UK £ pound sterling and are UK VAT inclusive. The current rate of VAT is 20% (VAT reg no. GB 885 2642 91)
21. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
22. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
23. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
24. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday (or Tuesday in case of Bank Holiday) and so may not be received until Tuesday (or Wednesday in case of Bank Holiday).
25. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
26. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our Returns and Refunds Policy will apply.
27. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
28. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
29. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
30. The material contained in the Snapperstuff Ltd website and social networking sites is only for guidance only, and as such you should not rely on any material in the Snapperstuff Ltd website alone to make any decision or take any action.
31. Images on this website are a guide to gear fit only, and as such the equipment and accessories in these images may not be included with the product. Please check the accompanying text for items included with the product.
32. Unless otherwise specified the copyright of the contents on all the pages in this website are owned or licensed to Snapperstuff, and as such protected by us and international copyright laws.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
35. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
36. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.