Returns and Refunds Policy
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Snapperstuff Limited, trading as Snapperstuff and Snapperstuff.com.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, excluding the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item(s) to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price excluding postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 days. You must inform us in writing of your desire to cancel within 14 days starting from the day after the goods were delivered to you. We will then issue you with an RMA number prior to the return of your goods, which must be included with the goods.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 30 days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of expected delivery then you may cancel the contract, and we will refund any money paid by you.
14. Risk of loss or damage to goods shall pass to you upon delivery. Claims for damaged goods must be noted at time of delivery and notified to Snapperstuff Limited within 3 days of delivery to you. Upon return of the damaged goods to Snapperstuff Limited, we will at our option repair or replace the damaged goods. The cost of return must be paid for by the customer.
15. We will not accept any returns unless we have issued you with an RMA number, which must be included with the goods when you return them. Along with the RMA number, we will also advise you of the Return Address to use.
16. You must return the goods to us at your cost, and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during any return journey. If you have not returned the goods to us within 7 days of receiving the RMA number, then your cancellation will be terminated.