Q: If I was registered on Snapperstuff's old website, do I need to do so again?
A: YES. In moving to our new website we were not able to transfer your account and order history, due to a number of technical limitations outside of our control. So... the first time you place an order with us, you will need to create yourself a new account. It's a simple job and should be fairly quick!
Q: How do I contact Snapperstuff?
A: Please see our 'Contact Us' page for full info.
Q: What are your normal opening times?
A: Office opening times are normally 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays).
A: Orders can be placed online 24/7
Q: What are your Bank Holiday opening times?
A: We are closed on these 2023/24 Bank Holiday dates:
- 25 December 2023
- 26 December 2023
- 1 January 2024
- 29 March 2024
- 1 April 2024
- 6 May 2024
- 27 May 2024
- 26 August 2024
- 25 December 2024
- 26 December 2024
Q: What are your Festive Holiday opening times?
- Our office is closed from 3pm Wednesday 20 December 2023 & normal office opening times resume on Wednsesay 3 January 2024
- Online orders will continue to be processed during this Holiday period, however despatch and delivery will be affected due to courier operations
- Online orders placed up to 12 noon on 20 December will aim for delivery between 22-29 December 2022 (but cannot guarantee)
- Online orders placed between 12 noon on 20 December 2022 & 12 noon on 3 January 2024 will be despatched on 3 January 2024
- Normal despatch resumes from 3 January 2024
Q: What are your Easter 2024 opening times?
- Easter 2024: Our office is closed from 3pm on Thursday 28 March to Tuesday 2 April 2024
- Normal office opening times resume on Tuesday 2 April 2024
- Online orders received over this Holiday period will be despatched on Tuesday 2 April 2024
Q: What products do you sell?
A: Please see our Product Pages for the full range of products that we both distribute and retail.
A: From 1 November 2023 we are no longer the sole UK & Ireland Distributor for these brands:
Q: How do I know if an item is in stock?
A: On each individual product page the message will read "Add to Bag" or "Out of Stock". If an item is out of stock you will not be able to purchase this from us, however you can enter your name and email address to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Q: How do I find out who are Authorised Retailers (Dealers) for our range of brands and products?
A: Please see our 'Retailers' page for full info and links. Or alternatively search our Stockists via town or postcode to find the nearest one to you.
Q: Can I visit your store / shop?
A: We sell online only and do not have a store.
A: If you'd like to view any products before you buy, you can visit one of our Authorised Retailer stores in the UK or Ireland.
A: If you'd like more info on a product then please call or email us and one of our Product Specialists will be able to help you - see our 'Contact Us' page
Q: How can I make a purchase from you now?
A: You can buy from us securely online using a credit or debit card now.
A: Alternatively you can send payment for your order including shipping, by cheque in UK pounds sterling only.
Q: Can I pay over the telephone?
A: Whilst we can accept payment via telephone we cannot do so immediately as we will need to calculate your order and shipping charges. For speed you can buy securely here online. Alternatively, you can send payment for your order including shipping, by cheque in UK pounds sterling only (please note that your goods will not be despatched until your cheque has cleared in the bank).
Q: How do I place an online order with Snapperstuff.com?
A: Here is the process for placing your online order with Snapperstuff.com:
Q: What is the process for purchasing by cheque?
- Select your product(s) – the ‘I'm looking for...’ Search, ‘Brands Search’ or 'Product categories' may help.
- ‘Add’ your desired products to the shopping basket by clicking on the 'Add to bag' button.
- Select either 'Continue Shopping' or 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Ensure your products and order quantities are correct and select your 'Delivery Country' and 'Delivery Rate'
- Click on the 'Proceed to Checkout' button.
- If you are a NEW customer please 'Create and Account'.
- Or, if you are an existing customer please log in.
- Select or enter your delivery and billing address (NOTE: we require your telephone and email address for shipping).
- Select if you wish to receive our newsletters
- Confirm you accept our Terms & Conditions.
- Proceed to 'Secure Payment'.
- Enter your card payment details and select 'Make your secure payment'
- If your payment is successful you will immediately receive your order confirmation by email.
A: We request that you process your order as if purchasing online. At the point prior to completing your order online, after the shipping and VAT have been added to your total, print this out. Please enclose this along with your cheque for the full amount made payable to Snapperstuff Limited and post to us. The address to send this to is: Snapperstuff Limited, 32 Hiltingbury Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 5SS. Your order will not be dispatched until your cheque has cleared which may take 7 working days.
Q: How quickly can I receive my order?
A: We endeavour to process and despatch all online orders received by 12 noon between Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) on the same day, via your chosen method of shipment. We cannot guarantee the post or courier delivery times.
Q: What shipping options are available?
A: Please see our Shipping Information & Returns Policy for more info.
Q: Do you deliver on Saturdays?
A: Yes. You have the option to choose courier delivery on Saturday, however this shipping option is likely to be much more expensive than courier delivery between Monday and Friday.
Q: Where's my order?
A: Please call or email us - our details are here: 'Contact Us' - remember to have your order number to hand!
Q: How can I get a copy of my invoice?
A: We send this to you via email a few days after your purchase - please double check your spam folder in case is has been directed there
A: If you have not received your invoice by email, please email us and provide us with your order number and date of purchase and we will then send it to you.
A: If you have any queries relating to your invoice please email us here: e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is the price of a product?
A: On each product page, we show the price excluding and including VAT @ 20% for each product.
Q: Do you sell to countries outside the UK & Ireland?
A: The countries we sell to are limited, and with the addition of shipping costs to your order, it may be more beneficial for you to purchase the goods you are looking for from your own country. When you set up your online account with us you will see a list of the countries that we can deliver to. If your country is not on that list please let us know by email and we will ascertain if we are able to ship there. Further to this currently we only accept payment in UK pounds sterling online or by UK pounds sterling cheque.