MSG341 Moose Peterson MP-3 V2
Working in partnership with renowned wildlife photographer Moose Peterson, MindShift designers have updated the original Moose Peterson photopacks.
Initially designed for wildlife and safari photographers, all photographers will find the three-compartment layout protects their gear from the elements. The compartment doors are built to close automatically, keeping dust and particulates out of your bag and away from your camera sensor. As a workflow solution, the layout provides quick access to up to three camera bodies with lenses attached and at the ready.
- Original 1998 ‘Moose Ears’ design with auto-close compartment flaps protect the interior from dust, spray, wind, etc.
- Three compartment system allows you to keep lenses attached providing the quickest way to access gear
- Tuck-away harness system with removable waist belt easily allows you to streamline your bag when loading it in a train, plane or automobile (MP-1 & MP-3 only)
- Sized for carry-on*, allowing you to get the maximum amount of gear on the plane
- Long glass carrying solution with body attached
- Tripod/monopod mounting system on side and front
- Flap guard protects front zippers
- Included: Seam-sealed rain cover/drop cloth
- Highest quality RC Fuse YKK zippers, 600D and 420D nylon construction for long-lasting durability and strength
- Dual density foam padded shoulder harness, cushioned with air mesh
- Zippered side pockets fit full-sized flashes (MP-7 only)
- Includes: two removable zippered mesh pouches for accessories
- Stretch water bottle pocket fits 32 oz. water bottle
- Internal zippered mesh pockets under each ear flap
- Zippered top pocket (MP-1 & MP-3 only)
- Padded handle on top; webbing handle on bottom
- Padded handle on right side (MP-1 & MP-3 only)
- Robust zipper pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Adjustable dividers for different camera case configurations
- ID/business card window slot on top
WHAT GEAR FITS - Moose Peterson MP-3 V2.0:
- 3 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, 1–2 additional lenses and 1–2 flashes and accessories
- OR 3 gripped bodies and 1 ungripped body detached from lenses, 4–5 standard zoom lenses, 1–2 flashes, a 2x teleconverter and accessories
- Maximum lens size: Holds 600mm f4 detached or 500mm f4 lens attached to a gripped body
SPECIFICATIONS - Moose Peterson MP-3 V2.0:
- Exterior Dimensions: 35.5 x 50.8 x 20.3 cm (14” W x 20” H x 8” D)
- Large Compartment Dimensions: 17.3 x 46 x 17.3 cm (6.8” W x 18” H x 6.8” D)
- Small Compartments Dimensions (each): 15 x 21.5 x 17.3 cm (6” H x 8.5” W x 6.8” D)
- Weight: 1.5 - 2.1 kg (Lower weight excludes all dividers and accessories)
- Exterior: For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 600D polyester, 1680D ballistic nylon, 320G DuraStretch mesh, nylon webbing, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior: high-density velex, 210D silver-toned nylon lining, hexa mesh pockets, high-density closed-cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
* We highly recommend you check with your airline the legal carry-on allowance for both weight and size are prior to travel. Carry-on size and weight restrictions vary with different airlines and at different airports nationally and internationally.
CLICK HERE FOR: AIRLINE CARRY - ON BAG GUIDE 2019
Moose Peterson Backpack Series V.2.0 from MindShift Gear on Vimeo.