T192 Glass Limo
The Glass Limo is the smallest and lightest backpack specifically designed for long lenses; its narrow, lightweight design makes life easier when travelling*** with long lenses.
Compatible with Think Tank Photo Modular Belts and Components, the Glass Limo has three Modular rails for adding accessory pouches.
Using the harness design from Think Tank Photo’s award winning StreetWalker™ backpack, the contoured, fully adjustable harness fits virtually everyone comfortably.
By removing the specialized yoke-collar and support ring, the interior can be customised with the included dividers to carry a surprising amount of traditional gear: a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses.
- Accommodates either large glass or a medium-large sized kit of standard zoom lenses
- Specially designed collars for long lenses
- Specially designed zippers hold their position to avoid accidental opening of the main compartment
- Expand your capacity by adding up to three modular or skin pouches to exterior of bag
- Removable waist belt
- Pro Speed Belt™ or Thin Skin Belt™ can be attached form comfort or additional capacity (sold separately)
- Side stretch pockets on both sides can accommodate water bottles or fit tripod or monopod
- Business card holder
- Interior mesh pockets
- Front organiser pocket
- Holds up to a 600 f4 lens with hood reversed
- Holds 500 f4 lens with Pro body attached
- Holds 400 f2.8 lens with Pro body attached
- Holds a Pro sized DSLR with 5-8 lenses
- Dividers (to configure bag for smaller lenses and bodies)
- Foam Security Collar attachment
- Seam-sealed raincover
- Monopod/ Tripod Straps
- Pro Speed Belt™
- Thin Skin Belt™
- Modular™ Components
- Skin™ Components
- Multimedia™ Components
- Internal dimensions: 22.1 x 21.1 x 48.2 cm (8.7"W x 8.3"D x 19"H)
- External dimensions: 22.9 x 23.4 x 50.8 cm (9"W x 9.2"D x 20"H)
- Weight: 1.1 – 1.8 kg (weight is dependent upon accessories used)
- External: All fabric exterior treated with a DWR coating while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 1680 ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D brushed polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 250D shadow rip-stop polyester, Ultra Stretch mesh pockets, 3D air mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Internal: PE board reinforced removable closed cell velex foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
*** We highly recommend you check with your preferred airline what your carry-on allowances, for both weight and size, are prior to travel. Carry-on size and weight restrictions vary with different airlines and at different airports nationally and internationally.