T072 App House 10
The App House 10 is designed for 10" tablets. This shoulder bag is slim, lightweight and belt-mountable. It's a smart-looking way to carry a digital portfolio, easily transmit photos, or access music, games, apps and more.
The small size, streamlined design, removable, adjustable shoulder strap, along with the double-lock belt-mount that attaches to any belt, makes it easy to stay connected around town or when traveling. The App House is also compatible with any Think Tank Modular Component System.
The App House 10 “houses” up to an 10” tablet (iPad®), along with dedicated pockets for a smart phone, power and memory accessories, plus other small items.
- Dedicated pockets: Carry a 10" tablet, smart phone and device accessories
- Multiple ways to carry: Use the included removable, adjustable shoulder strap, mount to your belt or attach to any Think Tank modular component system for flexible use
- Premium materials: YKK® RC Fuse zippers, antique nickel-plated metal hardware and durable, long-lasting nylon fabric
- Fits up to an 10" tablet (iPad®), smart phone, USB connection cable, USB power adapter, external battery, card reader, camera connection kit, SD/CF cards, portable hard drive, earbuds, pens/stylus, USB drives, and other accessories.
- External Dimensions: 20.5 x 25.5 x 3.5 cm (8.1” W x 10” H x 1.4” D)
- Smart Phone Pocket: 15 x 9 x 1 cm (5.9” W x 3.5” H x 0.4” D)
- Tablet Compartment: 20 x 25 x 2 cm (7.9” W x 9.8” H x 0.8” D)
- Weight with all accessories: 0.4 kg
- Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 250D shadow ripstop nylon, 420D high density nylon, 550D spun polyester, 200D polyester, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon lining, nylex lined phone and tablet pockets, 150D hexa mesh pockets, 200D polyester, closed-cell antilon foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread