T579 Production Manager 50
The Production Manager 50 is a professional strength, high capacity rolling gear case, design for professionals, to aid the logistics of transporting large amounts of lighting equipment or camera gear.
It is the most convenient way to safely transport a large amount of lighting equipments. The superior design of this large roller offers room for multiple flash heads, power packs, monoblocks, softboxes, light-stands, and even some LED lighting will fit.
The spacious, gusseted front pocket fits reflectors, umbrellas, cables and more. The wide set wheels minimise tipping and the reinforced honeycomb panels are wrapped in ballistic nylon with full length exterior slide rails for protection in transport.
This large rolling bag features stabilising, wide-set, shock-absorbing wheels that roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions, the ability to lock the main compartment and secure the bag with the included lock and cable, and a fully customisable interior with dividers to protect small and large lighting equipment including c-stands and large modifiers.
For security there is an integrated cable and lock, as well as lockable zippers.
- Large front zippered pocket for reflectors, umbrellas, extension cords, cables, etc.
- Included: Attachment straps for light stands or tripods on both sides
- Rigid shell and stiffened dividers ensures gear protection
- Robust handles on four sides for easy loading and unloading by two people
- Heavy-duty aluminium side-frame protects axle from impact
- ID plate can be registered on the Think Tank site that may allow lost or stolen bag to be returned
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon, and super-stick velex (interior) contribute to one of the most robust products on the market
- Large interior mesh pockets for organising pocket wizards, gels, cords, tape, batteries, and other accessories
- Ergonomic top handle for rolling or carrying by two people.
- Velex wrapped dividers for extra durability and longevity.
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Rear skid rails and custom wheel housings allow for loading and unloading from a vehicle with ease
- Business card holder for easy identification on top panel
- User replaceable wheels & hardware
- Included: Seam-sealed rain cover
- Internal Dimensions: 39.5 x 125 x 25 cm (15.6” W x 49.2” H x 10” D)
- External Dimensions: 44 x 135 x 32 cm (17.3” W x 53.1” H x 12.6” D)
- Weight: 9.4 - 13.5 kg (depending on accessories used)
- External: All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable custom-designed wheels, antique nickel plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Internal: 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner & dividers, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam & PE board stiffened dividers, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread